This objective lays on our ability to promote the expertise and good practices of high-performance training centres thanks to national and international discussions (seminars, conferences, symposiums) on diverse aspects of performance support. The psychologist support for athletes, trainers and staffs is today an integral part of high performance.
In this respect, we inform you that we will organize an International Conference on the “Mental Dimension and Coaching for Sport Performance” at INSEP (11, Avenue du Tremblay – 75012 PARIS) on November, 25th and 26th 2021.
The International Conference will consist in a unique time of discussion and sharing on psychological support in the service of sport performance. French and international professional speakers (clinical psychologists, mental preparation counsellors, researchers, athletes, trainers, chiefs of performance units) will participate to this virtual and face-to-face event.
THE INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE TOPICS
The management of uncertainty
- What lessons can we draw from the pandemic experience regarding the management of uncertainty (injuries, scheduled end of career, calendars, selection modes)?
- What are the psychological consequences of the sanitary crisis on elite athletes?
- How differently the winter sports are impacted by the sanitary crisis?
- Provisional schedule for Olympic and Paralympic Games in 2024 and 2026
THE TRAINER’S APPROACH
- The psychologist’s / mental preparation counsellors' working within teams role and position
- The psychologist’s / mental preparation counsellors' work before and during the Paralympic Games
- The psychologist’s role in supporting staffs during the Olympic and Paralympic Games
THE SPORT PSYCHOLOGIST’S ROLE IN THE ENVIRONMENT OF PARALYMPICS
- Regular needs in performance support
- Psychological trauma’s impact during psychological preparation
- Field interventions for sport performance support
THE EVOLUTION OF SPORT PERFORMANCE TOOLS
- The evolution of new technological support tools
- The long-term career support to athletes
- The trainers’ virtual and face-to-face support tools