The work carried out by INSEP aims to:
- Improve understanding of engagement and resistance processes concerning the integration, innovation and adoption of practices to improve performance (recovery, sleep, nutrition, time management).
- Better understand how preparation conditions impact the management of performance projects.
The interdisciplinary approach combining sociology, psychology and physiology makes it possible to look at all the factors that can help optimise the conditions for athletes to prepare for major international events. The findings from this research can also potentially be transferred to the general public with a focus on health and wellbeing.
Main research work
- Socialisations temporelles dans le sport de haut niveau.
- Is the game lost in advance? Being a high-performance coach and preserving family life.
International Journal of Sports Science & Coaching
- Effect of dehydration on performance and technique of three-point shooting in elite basketball.
Journal of Sports Medicine and Physical Fitness
- The variability of sleep among elite athletes.
Sports medicine - Open
- Cryotherapy induces an increase in muscle stiffness.
Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports