ASPC 2023 FORUM - Paris - FRANCEAdd to the calendar
This event will provide an opportunity to learn about performance, integration, leadership and management models in elite sports from the various international members of the association.
The program will be based on the theme of "Leadership and Ethics". Several questions will be raised:
- What kind of leaders are needed for a high performance training centers?
- Link between leaderships and neuroscience?
- Is female leadership different or even better?
- How leaders take care of mental health in a training center? The case of coaches, athletes and staffs
- Well-being at work : how to cope with stress?
- Innovation and financial models - New collaborations between high-level sport stakeholders.
- Public and private partners: which added values and limits of sponsorships?
- Communication as part of the leader strategy?
- How to secure environment for a High performance training?
- Climate, sustainability and sport as a peace vector (Paris 2024 legacy)
International cooperation, the international influence of French know-how and the exchange of expertise are now the backbone of INSEP's actions in the field of international relations. The new challenges to be taken into account are clearly induced by the hosting of the Olympic and Paralympic Games in Paris in 2024. This major event gives INSEP a decisive role that it was important to define and anticipate as the historical operator of French sport, but also as a network leader and network facilitator.
INSEP is looking forward to welcoming the world in a few months !
Registration to the XIII ASPC 2023 FORUM are now opened via this link : https://conference.france.sport/XIIIASPCFORUM.html
Registration fees :
Early birds (from March 20 to June 30) = 350 euros
Fees (from July 1 to October 6) = 450 euros