Reconciling a project of sporting excellence and professional integration remains a daily challenge that requires solid partnerships and permanent adjustments for our Institute. Each elite athlete is unique and special. Adapting to the profile of each individual and accompanying them daily is the ambition of INSEP and its teams.
« The academic, university and professional success of athletes who train at INSEP is an essentiel part of the institution's mission. It is a quality label, just like sports results, to which I am personally very attached. It is a guarantee for a successful life as a woman or man. I know it, having experienced it myself » Fabien Canu, General Manager
The results are there again this year with statistics that remain exceptional :
- 100% success in the baccalaureate and 83% of merit
- 100% success in the BTS MCO
- 86% success rate for vocational training in sports professions
- 96% success rate for post-bac courses
This success was made possible thanks to the mobilisation and investment of our long-standing academic partners, who were able to adapt to ensure pedagogical continuity during the periods of confinement.
A challenge taken up with flying colours by all the protagonists involved in this ambitious 'dual curriculum' project. The objective announced by INSEP's Director General, Fabien Canu, is to continue along this path while innovating even more in view of the Paris 2024 Olympic and Paralympic Games:
- Continued diversification of our training offer, which allows us to offer athletes courses that meet their needs and wishes
- Continuous enrichment of our teaching by drawing on external expertise
- Development and individualisation of programmes
- Broadening of the reflections on the status of the high-level sports student.
Congratulations to all and see you next year!